Pasta Arrabiata
-
I can't talk about arrabiata pasta without telling you about Sergio, the
guy who taught me what arrabiata means in Italian.
Keep Reading
Add Height to Garden Beds with an Obelisk
-
By Diana Elizabeth Steffen Hello from Phoenix! While most of the country is
enjoying a beautiful winter wonderland right now, those of us in Zone 9 are
e...
Buh-bye
-
I had a hundred and something posts on this here blog. Now it's about
twenty. The Big Delete Hammer was wielded, and wielded often.
Why? Someone I hardl...
I'm Tired of "The Journey"
-
The next time someone tells me to "enjoy The Journey," I'm going to slap
him upside the head. Or puke on his shoes.
I get that this might be a valuable pi...
It's Christmas!!!
-
Which means I have a week off (I always schedule annual leave to get
pressies). So I thought it was about time for an update.
Let's see, what's happened ...
The Colander's Masquerade
-
*Poem 2 for my Creative Writing class this semester. I had fun with this
one, although I found it even more difficult. Now I just have to pick one
of the t...
Mother's Day at the Oregon Garden
-
Judging by how full the parking lot was, not to mention the garden tram, I
think half the folks in the area had the same idea we had: if it's sunny on
Moth...
Where has the year gone?
-
It dawned on me the other day, as I was filling out the renewal papers for
this lovely apartment we moved into that a great deal of time has somehow
escape...
The Total Joy that is STRING
-
String. Such a magical word. It is the perfect source of entertainment AND
an excellent annoyance method for keeping your human off balance and
running aro...
Welcome.
-
Hi everyone. Thanks for following me here. Facebook just got to be too much
for me to deal with right now. I hope to be back, but right now I need to
step ...
Sore!
-
I had my sterilisation operation on September 19th. It went very well,
apart from waking up after the anaesthetic in such pain that even three
shots of mor...
No comments:
Post a Comment