It's pharmacist license renewal time again. I've already renewed my "license by exam," a.k.a. my original pharmacist license earlier this year, and now it's time to pay The Man in the state where I actually practice. It's a rite I repeat every two years to assure my continued ability to make a very decent living in a profession that shows little sign of slowing down with the economy. As long as my generation keeps on keeping on, there will be work for me and my colleagues aplenty. I really shouldn't complain about forking over 375 clams every two years, but it does make me whimper a bit. I'm secure in the knowledge that should my Board ever decide I've been a bad pharmacist, they will most assuredly be able to afford lots and lots of rope with which to hang me.
Cheers!
16 pumpkin recipes, from cakes and cookies to bars and bread: We've got a
marbled pumpkin cake, chewy pumpkin cookies, and even pumpkin milk bread.
-
[image: Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies stacked and arranged on a plate with
someone holding the plate up]
It’s that time of year when pumpkin spice everyth...
18 hours ago




No comments:
Post a Comment